PLEASE NOTE: Our office remains open and available to serve you during the COVID-19 crisis. We are offering our clients the ability to meet with us via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.
A Reliable, Thorough South Carolina
Real Estate Law Firm
Trust Blackacre Law LLC to make sure your closing happens smoothly.
H. Stewart James
- Managing Partner
Stewart grew up in Greenville and has watched it grow. He graduated from Riverside HighSchool in Greer, SC. He then went to Clemson University and obtained a bachelors degree in Marketing in 1998. Stewart then went to Cumberland School of Law and graduated in 2001. He has since practiced in the areas of real estate, family law, probate, estate planning, debt collection and personal injury.
Stewart is married with 2 children. He spends most of his time away from the office watching his daughters play soccer. He is an avid Clemson fan and attends as many Clemson sporting events as his children's soccer schedule will allow.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate 60%
- Family 10%
- Personal Injury 10%
- Probate/Estate Planning 20%
- South Carolina, 2001
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- Major: Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Greenville County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Member of Covenant United Methodist Church
- Youth Counselor for Covenant United Methodist Church
Past Employment Positions
- McIntosh, Sherard & Sullivan, Associate, 2001 to 2002
- Babb and Brown P.C., 2002 to 2017
- Blair Cato, 2017 to 2019
- Sigma Phi
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity